Monday, October 19, 2009

Yeah For Fall!!

So the Fall events are officially in full swing! I absolutely LOVE this time of year. What with all of the apples and pumpkin, whats not to love right? Anyway, so last week I went with Jess to her preschool field trip to Bishop's Pumpkin patch! It was kind of insane with about 15 3-year olds running around, but hey, they all had fun.

Jess walking around this cool old barn they had there.

Taking a peak inside. She was mad when I told her that we couldn't get in.


It took the girl forever to try and find the perfect pumpkin. They were all "dirty."



They had a ton of animals there, it was fun to watch Jess with them. She kept trying to get all of their attention, and didn't quite understan why they weren't responding to her.
So anyway, Bring on the FALL!





3 comments:

Tara said...

How fun! She is so cute! Awesome pics!!! You should frame that one at the top! So I need to call you and get filled in on things!!! I hope you're doing well! I LOVE fall too! I've already made my pumpkin pancakes and an apple pie and soups! I love the food of fall! You wouldn't believe what great weather we have been having here too! For Utah it's amazing and very much welcome since it seems like we never really had much fall the last few years! Glad you're enjoying the season too! Take care!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Oh theses are so cute.. I love that fist one! That's so funny that she took forever to pick a pumpkin cause they were all dirty! to cute! Kylan thought they were all "balls"! I can't believe how big she is.. wow!! Miss ya xoxo

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

These pictures are award-winning beautiful!! Love them! Thanks for sharing. I am so glad we at least get to see Jessie growing up from afar. :) Love you both.