Monday, October 5, 2009

My Baby is 3!

So yesterday my baby turned 3! Can you believe it? I can not believe how fast these last 3 years have flown by. So in honor of this sweet little lady, I wanted to show you ( those of you who actually look at this blog!) a few pics of her over the last 3 years.
































































Well Happy Birthday Jess! Mommy loves you soooo much. You mean the world to me!!


























P.S. Updates to come... She wants a princess party, which we are having tomorrow. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Hey! Oh she's soooo adorable! Can't believe she is 3!! Happy Birthday Jessie!! Can't wait to see the princess party! Sure that will be fun with all her boy cousings!! lol :) Have a great time! take lots of pictures!! xoxo

p.s. i'm into making cute little girl tutu's i'll send you a pic, im doing a holiday bazaar next month, to sale my crafty items! there super easy to make, and cheap.. if your up for the challenge i'll email you the link to make them.??

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Wow, now I am really missing sweet little Jessie! Hope the princess party is happily ever after for all! Love and miss you.

Anonymous said...

I miss that kid! I hope she had a great birthday, I thought of her all day!

Nate and Annie said...

So cute! I love seeing the progression in pictures. I can't believe you have a 3 year old! P.S. are you coming to my baby shower in Roseville on Saturday? I really really hope you are! I haven't seen you in forever.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Jess!!! She is so adorable!!! Those pictures made me teary! I miss you guys!!! Call me!!

Linds said...

So cute! Happy Birthday!