Monday, December 21, 2009

Jessie's EARLY Christmas!!

So Jess got super lucky this year, and got to open up some early Christmas presents! Her grandma and grandpa Orgill asked if she could open them up when they arrived so that she would have a chance to play with them before she got all of her other stuff.


The box FULL of gifts.



I couldn't resist this picture. I love the hand over her chest! SO cute!




Do you think she was excited about getting this?
Here's a little video, if you want to hear it, pause the music down at the bottom of the page!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Orgill! You guys are awesome. Jess could not have been happier with the gifts. Merry Christmas! We love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I about can't look at Jessie without getting sad I don't get to see her as often as I would like. I love love the picture of her with her hand on her chest...so cute! The video is so fun, I am glad she liked the toy that spins. That will be sure to drive you crazy for hours on end. :-)

Tara said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!! She is so adorable!!!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

oh she is way to cute! love the photos!! oh kylan and jessi need to play again! :) miss you
merry christmas!
xoxo

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Oh my gosh, these photos are adorable! We sure miss you guys! Wish you were here aloha-ing with us. All our love to you two beautiful girls! :)