Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentine Fun


So I know Valentines Day was like weeks ago now, but oh well, I'm gonna post a few things about it anyway!
Jess was way excited for her "Balentines", and I found some cute ones for her. Plus I got the Valentine themed fruit by the foot! Heck Yeah. I think I was more excited about those...but moving on.
So I am actually, as you know, a terrible blogger, but I really enjoy blog stalking, and appreciating other people who are actually good at blogging. That counts for something right? Anyway, I saw a post for Chocolate bread on one such blog, and decided to try it. So that is what Jessi gave to her teachers. It actually turns out super pretty. Plus I had some cute Valentine paper that I was able to top the bag with! Love it!

And, one of the other blogs that I follow, has super cute hair style ideas for little girls. ( I know, I should probably be able to come up with these on my own, given my trade, but I'd rather someone else do the thinking for me and I will just copy)
So for the week at school, she got to have fun little "Valentine" themed hair as well! She was so excited about that!

She is such a girl! Every single person she saw just HAD to look at her "beautiful hair".

So there you go. Not that anyone cared. It's really just that I feel like I need to document some of these things, and lets face it, who has time to scrapbook anymore?
OK, lots of people, more organized than I, do. But that's just a harsh reality I would like to try and ignore for now!




4 comments:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

LOVE the pics! What a darling little girl Jessi is! I think your chocolate bread looks awesome. Can I have some! :) We sure miss you! Hope everything is going well. Love you.

Nate and Annie said...

Cute pics! I'm happy that you do update when you have a chance. Valentine's is totally a kids' holiday. It will be so fun when Ella's big enough to get excited about it.

Watt-Hayes Family said...

OH.. so cute.. what fun hair do's!! hope your all doing great! miss you! hugs!!

Tara said...

I'm going to have to try to remember the hairdos when Gracie has more hair. For now we'll keep hiding her mullet with a flower band thing. You did such a great job! I'm with ya on the scrapbooking thing! How have you been?