Thursday, June 17, 2010

...A Few Things You've Missed

First of all, I would just like to throw in the disclaimer that, all of these pics were taken with cell phones. The first few were with my uncles iPhone, which is why they don't suck as bad. But the rest were with mine, which are terrible. But, sadly, a few months ago, my dad dropped my camera into a sink full of dish water, so its what I have for now! :( Anyways...moving on!

Camping
We went on this fun little hike when we were camping at Sly Park, everything was really wooded (like you would expect camping), but then we came to this huge clearing, and there were literally thousands and thousands of ladybugs. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen! Sadly, you cant see them in the picture, but Jess sure thought it was amazing!
This is at the bottom of the spillway.
Jess felt the need to take off her pants!

Little nature girl! She loved it!






End of School Festivities!


This was their little "graduation" type thing from Pre-Fun preschool. Jessie's teachers said that she is really good at being the leader and organizing group play. She likes to be in charge?What a shock!


This was her dressed up as the "Black Sheep" in their little rendition of "Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?"




Zoo trips


This first pic was actually from the Hogle Zoo, but forgot it was in my phone!

Jessie sizing herself up to the monkeys!

Folsom ZOO school trip. This was the first time we've been there when the animals were actually AWAKE! Imagine that?




My cute little bear!

I have more to update. For instance, Noel and Jared, moved into their new house last week, and we have done a ton of work over there, which definitely needs to be documented. And I know there are other things, but that will need to be for another time. For now,
Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Jess is growing so fast! :) :( She is so adorable! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the black sheep costume. So fun! CALL ME!!!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

wow she is for sure growing so fast! missed ya at linds wedding! you shoudl come visit me in Idaho! miss you guys! love ya!

Johansen Family said...

Jess is getting so big! I miss you tons!! We need to meet up some where and have some good girl time! Hope you are doing well! Love ya! Call me!!