Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Utah Trip

So last week Jessie and I went to Utah so that Jessie could visit her dad! Because of a few work issues, I ended up having Jessie with me more than I had planned while we were there. So on Tuesday, we went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens with my good friend Tara. ( She was our next door neighbor when we lived in Pleasant Grove). It was so fun. The gardens were absolutely beautiful, Jessie loved looking at all of the flowers. We also got to see Tara's newest addition to her family, Baby Gracie. (sorry not shown) But what a beautiful little girl, I am so happy for Tara, that after 3 boys and 15 years of marriage, she finally got her little girl.

Jessie had a lot of fun playing with her daddy while we were there, and i had a lot of fun seeing old friends and family. But I must say, after 20 hours of driving, and not getting in till 3 am, I am very glad to be back home.




























3 comments:

Tami said...

jessie, you are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Miss you guys:)

Tara said...

Hooray! I can comment now!!! Ok so, the video of Jessie is the cutest thing I've ever seen! She is such a cutie! I loved hearing her cute little voice too! Love it! Also, I totally need the parenting classes you speak of!!!! YOu know it's true!!! Cute pics Thanksgiving Point! So much fun! I'm glad we were able to get together! MIss you guys!!! Take care!!! Tara