Friday, August 28, 2009

Jessie's First Day Of School!

So my little lady started Preschool on Tuesday. Yes I realize that this officially makes me old, don't worry, I'm dealing with it. So I was so nervous for her to start, worrying that it would be too hard for her, or that she would have some major separation anxiety. Wow was I wrong. She was a total champ! We walked in, she put her backpack against the wall, took off her shoes, and started to walk up the stairs. She did ask me to walk up with her, but once we got into the room, she yelled "Bye Mom, I love you" and was off. Here are a few cute pics we took of her on her way out, and back.





She had to do a little photo shoot before we got into the car to go. She was sooo excited about her new school outfit, and of course the backpack. She has been walking around with it ever since.










This is right when she walked in! She just found her teacher, went over to the carpet, and forgot I ever existed.




This was right after I picked her up. She thought that now she was a big girl who goes to school, she didn't need to sit in the car seat anymore. She said" I want to sit like Jaxon!". When I asked her about how the day went she said that "School is my favorite, Mommy". I guess sending her to Miss Danae was a good choice.





Here are her first official school projects. She was so proud of her "Apple Annie" and her painting, made from apple stamps. Oh and we have sung her Apple Annie song at least 10 times every day since.





4 comments:

Tara said...

She is the cutest! She looks so pretty in her new school outfit! So sweet!

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

I love these pictures! Jessie looks darling and she appears to have loved school! Way to go, Jess!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

oh my this is adorable! kylan is like that when we go to the kids club at the ymca, he like "peace out mom" type thing! Im so glad she did well and she love school! way to go mom! :) her new outfit is adorable!
love ya!

Nate and Annie said...

How cute! I'm excited I can leave a comment now, it wasn't working for me on your previous posts. You look so great, I hope everything is going well!