Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cute! Funny Thing!

So last night I had my love and logic class, which I normally take Jess to cuz they provide childcare, but didn't because we had our "End of Summer" Ward social, which my parents took her to. So this morning, I was asking her all about it. My mom had said that she had had a blast and was, of course, dancing for everybody. Anyway, I asked her to tell me all about it as we were getting ready for school this morning. She talked about the balloons, playing in the water, and acted out a whole scenario that I didn't really understand. Then I asked her if she had some yummy ice cream, after all it is an ice cream social, she looked at me blankely and said, tapping her head with her index finger, " Fink, fink, finker, mommy I just need to talk about somefing". Now I don't know if you can adequately picture this in your head, but it was priceless!! I'm so glad that we have kids in our lives that can keep us laughing!
Anyway, just wanted to share that!

2 comments:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Too cute! You have much to be grateful for with that precious little one! Love you both!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Yay! I found your blog! I saw your comment on Tiff's page and I guess I am a blog stalker now too! Love the pics of Jessie! She is such a cutie!!