Thursday, September 17, 2009

GIANT'S GAME!!!

So last night I went to my first San Francisco Giants game! It was awesome!

So I have to admit, I have not been much of a baseball fan all my life, I have not had anything against it per say, but I have never really followed it. So to be honest, I was not so sure about what kind of an experience I was going to have. But Andy made sure that it was amazing. This whole baseball thing is kind of important to him.


So here are a few pics from the night.






The Rockies during batting practice!
Andy had a cheat sheet with the teams roster on it so that he knew all of the players names. He tried the whole time to suck up so that someone would throw him a ball.






Ok so this is a really bad pic, (Andy took it) of..that's right, Randy Johnson! He walked right in front of us to go practice during the game. I was not ready fast enough with the cam. Did you know this guy is like 6'7. Dang, he was huge!


Me and Andy in the middle of the 8th inning. Just to give you an idea of how freaking amazing our seats were. Yes, that's the field right there at our seats! Andy literally was able to have conversations with the players!



And of course, the ball. Andy worked his little tail off the entire game to make sure that we came home with a ball. Literally, jumping up every time a ball came anywhere remotely close to us. And luckily, we came home with 2, which is good for him because the first one was mine :)
So the funny thing about the fact that I had such a great time is, I will probably never be able to top that! Pretty much any other experience would be a disappointment from here on out. So I really don't know how much more baseball is in my future! But hey, at least I know that it can be a ton of fun! And you never know, if I'm flippin through channels and a game's on, I may actually stop and watch, at least for a few minutes!

1 comments:

Watt-Hayes Family said...

oh looks like you had a lot of fun! Go Andy! for a fabulous time!! That is too cool that you both got a baseball/souvenir!
Baseball games are a lot of fun!!
glad you had a great time! miss ya!
Lindsey wedding is May 29th.